Students will be introduced to the basics of making paper. They will explore through the process while learning what to do, and what not to do, using recycled materials. Students will make their own piece of paper!
What students learn in this project:
- How to make your own mold and deckle.
- How to create paper pulp.
- How to make recycled paper.
- How to make their own sheet of paper
What students learn in this lecture:
- Where paper comes from.
- History of Paper.
- Different ways paper is made.
- Produce 1 Piece of paper
- Paper Production Quiz